Emerging politico-economic and industry forces have created a new status quo in the drug, diagnostics, and medical devices industries. In Europe, stakeholders aim to strike a balance between controlling health care spending and offering greater access to medical innovations. Manufacturers face new barriers to enter the European markets, such as evidentiary requirements for demonstrating comparative efficacy and cost-effectiveness, complex price negotiations, and innovative contractual access agreements, as well as understanding how funding decision-making can occur at national, regional, or local levels – all essential dynamics that must be evaluated in order to ensure market access success.
With our European headquarters in Berlin, Germany, 888棋牌在线 is able to provide actionable strategies and in-depth analysis through a team of in-country experts that gather on-the-ground insight from all the major markets in Europe. We will help you navigate the challenges and opportunities associated with a continually evolving health care market, as well as how understanding these changing market dynamics affect your business development and commercial decisions and are essential to achieving optimal ROI.
Strategic Market Access Services:
- Reimbursement / Market Access Strategy and Implementation
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Evidence Development Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Product Positioning to Optimize Value
- Portfolio Assessment and Planning
- Business Development and Licensing Due Diligence Support
- Health Economic Evaluation and Modeling
- Epidemiology and Observational Research Studies
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Consulting
- Core/Global Value Dossiers (adapting to local submission dossiers)
- Publication Strategy to Support Evidence Communication
- Global Health Economics and Reimbursement Infrastructure Planning